Wednesday, January 2, 2013

mirror of algra chapter 5 page 19


Arthur Simmons:
I am so sorry Jonathan! Your best friend!

Jonathan Rainbow:
Yeah, he is. Today we should have celebrated our 20th anniversary of our friendship and we are going to do that.
Arthur Simmons:
You should do that, celebrating live and friendship.
Jonathan Rainbow:
Hé thanks Arthur, have to go now.
Arthur Simmons:
Give my regards to mister wise guy.
Jonathan Rainbow:
I will bye.
Arthur Simmons:
 Bye now
Jonathan Rainbow:
What a great idea, I think I will arrange something small for him. He would like that. First, give his mother a call.
Where’s my cell. There it is.
Misses Mc.Grandy:
Misses Mc.Grandy, Hi Jonathan nice to hear from you
Richard has been asking for you he is feeling a bit down.
Quite a shock for all of us!
Jonathan Rainbow:
I was just wondering if we could throw a little, just the four of us, party for him.
Misses Mc.Grandy:
A party, there is no reason for a celebration?
Jonathan Rainbow:
 Well, there is. It is the 20th anniversary of our friendship, today.
I think we should celebrate that. Well it sounds funny but we should remember that. Not a real party just a little reminder.
Friendship this long is very rare and not be taking for granted.
He must know that. I know he knows but with a little extra.



No comments:

Post a Comment