Little party
Richard’s
little party is a success. He was so surprised.
He asked
everybody to leave him alone for a while but the fantastic four just ignored
it. When you are ill, share it with the ones you love. It makes it al a little
bearable.
Richard Mc.Grandy:
Wow, you
really surprised me. While I specifically asked to stay away but I am glad that
you did not listen. Mom, dad, my dear friend, best friend, Jonathan, my one,
and only apple of my eye Theresa Mc.Grandy I do love you and thank you for
being with me.
Theresa Mc.Grandy:
You start
crying you make me cry too! Come here my little brother. I know it sucks. I
always will be there for you. You dare leaving me maybe when you are one
hundred years old but not now.
Misses Mc.Grandy:
She is
right! We are going to get through this, together
Give mommy
a big hug. I will make us some coffee or tea.
Theresa
would you give me a hand. Let the men have their moment
Theresa Mc.Grandy:
Dad, where
are you going?
Misses Mc.Grandy:
Let him go
Theresa! He can’t deal well with situations like this.
Bad news
always makes him so. I never saw him cry.
As long as
I am married to your dad as if, there is a big lock on his heart keeping his
emotions hidden from the rest of the world?
Jonathan Rainbow:
Shall I
keep an eye on him? Better, get my coat, its windy.
Richard Mc.Grandy:
Well
everybody is leaving me.
Misses Mc.Grandy:
Come on!
Not everybody we are in the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment