Friday, November 23, 2012

Mirror of Algra Chapter 2 Page 4


The mountain of Rafoesjka

Far away from the Land of Mirrors lies The Mountain of Rafoesjka
Thick trees with big thorns to keep the prisoners from escaping are surrounding this dark and forbidden place, where only evil dwells.
The sound at night is something you don’t want to hear, the mooning and growling
Some of them are waiting until the Dark Lord rescues them. They will regain their powers and ready for the first kill in ages.
As you al well know, evil is not to be trusted among the good and among their own kind.
          Migrath:
Oh, Dark Lord where are you, when you and I were captured you screamed ‘justice will prevail’ don’t know what that means but it sounded good.
I never saw you again, leaving me behind, I am your servant, servant of the Dark Lord. Yes I am.
Raboesh:
Shut up, please the mooning and the growling will not help. You are just a small piece, not mentionable in his divine plan, when the moon turns orange and who are you, I do not kill souls I do not know, a name will do.
          Migrath:
My name is Migrath, servant of the Dark Lord who escaped last night! That! You did not know. Did you, what is your name before I smack you against this wall!
Raboesh:
Raboesh and it is time to die.
Migrath:
Wait, Raboesh before you kill me you should know, that I am the keeper of the mirror of Algra. Look at my arm you see the key, cleverly hidden by our master.
He mentioned you I think, never spoke your name, the only thing he said was, look for the ugly one with the big mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment