Chapter Two Page 2
Mirror 3: How are you going to do that? Like, hi I have been watching you for a longtime and by the way you are the one with the gift of light and is about to be killed. He does not even know that we exist. Let alone the gift of light. Ghilonno: Well. Do we have any other option? Mirror 1: What about the potion we made a long time ago! Ghilonno: Well? We got him into the mountain of Rafoesjka. Mirror 1: We thought so too. Ghilonno: But it got away. I thought you knew everything, guess not! It has been killing the gifted as long as I can remember just to gain power and it is getting stronger, again! Mirror 1: We must take precautions against this evil and make sure that it will not get to the Mirror of Algra. Mirror 2: Getting there is not the problem! Using the keys of smalosh! It is the absolute power that worries me. I don’t want to think about what might happen. Ghilonno: I hope this time, this chosen one will make it. He has got to believe it can be done! Mirror 2: Believing he can do this. That he has the courage to get through these emotions all at ones. You have to prepare him. How old is this young man? Ghilonno: 42
No comments:
Post a Comment