Shatwana:
Sisters
lets make the circle of Ramon. Then fly like the wind,
The moon is
changing.
Shycra:
The wind is
blowing colors smell it, so sweet overpowering.
Miloesh:
Power is
growing. Let us do it.
Shatwana:
Ladies,
Positions!
Shycra!
Girlfriend not on your back sweetie! Stand up. I know it is your favorite
position. Now is not the time.
Shycra:
Wait, wait
my lovely sisters.
Miloesh:
What is it,
something wrong?
Shycra:
Nope, my
hair, want to do this in style.
Shatwana:
Please,
hurry up! We can’t lose any more time.
They are
coming. Evil is near, breathing in our necks.
Can you
feel the power of the Dark Lord!
Miloesh:
Oh, yeah, I
can feel it, touching me, his strong hands.
I hate him
or her, confusion.
Dark Lord:
The moon is
rising, feel the energy. Power! I will rule! When I get the ultimate force,
make it evil, make it mine, just for me and myself and …mm. Old school.
Sharing is
for fools. Be on top of everything, destroying stupid mirror-land, Maroesja
flamant and the mortal world will be next. There it is the orange glow around
the moon.
It is time,
time to collect.
Shagiro, shabloesh, mantongo
Power of the moon; settle soon, for I am the master
of all existence. Magria, ravashavoesh, milando, garoeshama
No comments:
Post a Comment