Friday, November 23, 2012

The Mirror of Algra, Chapter 1 Page 3


Mirror 3:
All the young ones have died on us. So you tried the home for the elderly. Can he fight like a tiger, a bull?
Ghilonno:
I think so I hope so. Otherwise, we are doomed.
Mirror 1:
What are you trying to tell us dear?
Ghilonno:
Well ok, he is a mortal.
Mirror 1:
He is a, what, a little louder please? We did not catch that last word.
Ghilonno:
A mortal!
Mirrors 2:
Are you mad! We have nothing against the mortal world, but being on a rescue mission is something else.


Mirror 1:
How are you going to prepare him?
What if we lose, we are dead, room of Chakatwa destroyed.

Ghilonno:
Come on! That is why I called you old fashion!
This young, middle-aged man has the gift of light and it has nothing to do with the fact that he is a mortal.
Forget all about that! Remember that he has got the gift.
Mirror 3:
He must be ready to kill the beast first, get the keys to control the mirror.
Ghilonno:
Easier said than done!

No comments:

Post a Comment