Friday, November 23, 2012

Mirror Of Algra, Chapter 3 Page 7


The Witches of Ragoesha Flamant
Shycra:
Hi, ha, ha, ha, ha,
Almost a real laugh of an ugly witch, it is just that I am so damn gorgeous.
Maybe I could be a lovely cowgirl witch with a handsome cowboy night, flying through the air. From coast to coast and doing it, I am just so mighty freaking hor…………………
Sister Miloesh? Hello, my beautiful witch sister, yes you are.
Miloesh:
You are so busy checking your self out. It is almost frightening, very frightening. Seen any Dark Lord or gifted persons, I need the souls we seek in every corner of every week and yes indeed it is time for some soft handsome meat.
Shatwana:
Hi, sisters Why do I keep calling you sisters? My looks, intelligence, grace, something you don’t have, had me almost married. Jealous and still single, uhu Miloesh you are so sad. Shycra being hor, you know what I mean and single.
I am almost married to the great wizard of Pyrash.
We have things to do, Ladies!
Have you heard the orange moon is near and the Dark Lord escaped from mountain     Rafoesjh, he is headed this way, so throw al your issues overboard and let us combine our powers.
Miloesh:
Then she burst out into song. Have mercy.
Shycra:
There goes my dream. I was just doing so well until she showed up with the good news, sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment