Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mirror of Algra Chapter 3 page 11


(The power of the moon went in to the Dark Lord, with thunder lightning, the way the power was striking, you better knock, knock on wood!)


Dark Lord:
Wow! That felt good, warm, strong, power, evil power.
Time to free my servants; they are stupid but still my servants.
They have my keys, keys to infinite. I want it I am hungry.
The universe is mine!

Shatwana:
Miloesh, come on. He is taking over. You don’t even like him.
Quick sisters take your positions.
Raise your left hand and make it glow. It feels good.
So much power, tap into it. Slowly point to the mirror and make contact, use the power of good, and evil, so it will not attack but embrace us and except the ring of Ramon around it.
Shycra:
Oh, yes I have contact, wow, excepting me, NOW!
Miloesh:
Oh, yes I have contact, wow, oh, yes excepting me, NOW!
Shatwana:
Oh, yes I have contact, wow, excepting me, NOW!
Shycra:
The spell sisters
Around the moon, coming so soon
Miloesh:
Evil is back, ready to attack
Shatwana:
The ring of Ramon will be there to protect.
Shycra, Miloesh, Shatwana:
Migasha, Migasha, Shaloe.


No comments:

Post a Comment