Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mirror of Algra Chapter 3 page 13


Meanwhile, Raboesh and Migrath were waiting impatiently.
Smelling the wind, seeing the orange moon

Raboesh:
Can you feel the force?
Migrath:
Ooh, ooh, ooh,
Raboesh:
Shut up!
Migrath:
Orange the moon, colors the wind but where is our master.
He should have gained the power of the moon.
Raboesh:
He is coming soon I can feel it
Listen! Can you hear it? His voice
Migrath:
What Hear what?

There he appeared in their cell, glowing like the ultimate power, strong and invincible.

Dark Lord:
Raboesh, Migrath, you have been waiting for me.
Your master has arrived. Your loyalty brings me great pleasure. Only you I will free, the rest I don’t need.
Mountain of Rafoesjka cannot hold me any longer, for I have collected many times the Gift of Light, sadly, they were not completed, but never the less, I got stronger!
You humble ones you carry the keys!
We will rule!
Raboesh:
Oh, yes my lord, we shall rule again
Migrath:
Yes, we will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment