Sunday, December 30, 2012

mirror of algra chapter 4 page 17


Ghilonno the Wise:
You are going to make a potion.
Angel of light:
Nope!
Ghilonno the Wise:
 Tell me! Tell me!
Angel of light:
Nothing, stupid Drink it! I am thirsty.
Get out of the way, you see that wall over there. Let us wave.
Come on, sweetie wave your ass of.
Ghilonno the Wise:
 Why it feels stupid
Angel of light:
I know! I am so funny. So sorry, I just had to do it.
Let us be serious for a moment.
“By the power of all angels of light I ask for a mortal portal to the other side”
Ghilonno the Wise:
Wow, it looks so beautiful. Dare I touch it?
Angel of light:
Yes, you may but very gently, you don’t want to fall down to the other side.
What do you wish to see?
Ghilonno the Wise:
 I wish to see, the one with the gift of light.
Angel of light:
Which one? Name please?
Ghilonno the Wise:
Jonathan Rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment