Angel of light:
You are
very rude for a wise old man.
Make some
room for a dame rapped up in light.
Widdle,
diddle, doo I got the answer for you!
Ghilonno the Wise:
Oh my god
it is Lady Godiva!
Come on you
widdle diddle doo, I haven’t got all day
Angel of light:
Hush,
silence is the word you want me near
Talk to me
in rime and I shall appear.
Ghilonno the Wise:
Oh my,
Godiva that rimes.
Uhm,
beautiful Lady of light please appear and settle here
Angel of light:
I will my hon.
The Angel of Light appeared gracefully.
Ghilonno the Wise:
Wow,
beautiful thou are, was always a loner seeing the sight of you is giving me a
boner.
Angel of light:
Well! You
are wise and nasty. You should treat me with respect for I am the angel of
light and quitting the riming because you are not nice.
Ghilonno the Wise:
I am so
sorry, not polite I know.
Why appear
before me? My gorgeousness
Angel of light:
You are not
exactly what I imagined. Your description does not match at all. They told me
that….
Ghilonno the Wise:
Who told you?
Angel of light:
Well, they
told me. No more questions just answers for you my dear.
You wanted
to know how to reach the young man in the mortal world. Listen! You can’t reach
him. Before you really can talk to him, you must create a portal to the other
world.
You are
supposed to be the wise one?
No comments:
Post a Comment