Ghilonno the Wise:
Dear Angel
of light I am very new at this. My father Geoffroy the wise never had the
change to educate me or train me to be the next generation of wise men. I knew
I had the three gifts. Light, Fire and natural wisdom. He died, killed by a
young Dark Lord, burned by the fire of hell.
Angel of light:
Poor thing,
are you oké?
Ghilonno the Wise:
Now I am
and still trying to figure it out, how to use these powers. Light I learned. I
protect mirror land with it but for how long, power of the moon is strong and
evil is using it.
Fire, not
under control, tried last week making a fireball, threw it. Mama is still
angry, burn baby burn.
Angel of light:
Disco
Inferno
Ghilonno the Wise:
No, the house
Angel of light:
Ooh, that
is bad. Natural wisdom you don’t need to seek for that. You found out about the
yellow brick road…
Ghilonno the Wise:
So who is
Ghilonno the Wise, a fraud, a phony?
Angel of light:
Hé sweetie,
no you are not! You are just developing your powers.
You never
had the change to know who you really are.
It takes
time but these are your issues we don’t have time for those. I am the Angel of
light and not your shrink or your mama.
So, GET UP
AND PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!
Let’s create a portal!
I need
water just a glass of water
No comments:
Post a Comment