Ghilonno the wise a man who caries the legacy
of the order of wisdom or is he just an ordinary witch, some say he is just
that, an ordinary wizard. Who can do a few tricks; anyway, he tries to take
care of the balance between mortals and its own kind meaning, spiritual beings.
He watches over the gifted, calling them when needed, and protecting them against
the Dark Lord. Not always, unfortunately, he succeeds, every lord has its own
strategy to get into the other world, and every lord wants to rule the
universe.
The time has come to call another one with the
gift.
Ghilonno the Wise and the angel of light
Ghilonno the Wise:
Here I am
in the castle of mirrors with the council on my tail.
Where do I
begin? What do I do?
Angel of light:
Ghilonno,
Ghilonno!
Ghilonno the Wise:
What, I
thought I heard?
Angel of light:
Ghilonno,
Ghilonno!
Ghilonno the Wise:
I heard my
name, sounded like the wind…
Real
contact, nope I am in big trouble so a plan is required. Just appear in his
living room and say; hi
I am
Ghilonno the wise who are you or making an entrance like the wise old man but
I’m to young to do that, I don’t even have a white beard, looking young and
yummy, not that yummy, 150 years old but still good looking, for my age!
Angel of light:
Ghilonno
the wise
Ghilonno the Wise:
Yes! Yes!
If you are not my mother, I suggest you just shut up
and show yourself to me or go away, stop whispering.
and show yourself to me or go away, stop whispering.
No comments:
Post a Comment